About Me

My photo
St Johns, Isle of Man, United Kingdom
The Flower Studio opened in March 2009 in Tynwald Mills and since then we hope we have brought many smiles to people all over the Isle of Man with our designs. This blog has been set up to share some of our thoughts, designs and ideas with you all :-)

Monday, December 6, 2010

Early New Years resolution!

I have to admit that my frequency of Blog posts is not great... in fact it is rubbish, and for that I apologise!

So I am making a little bit of an early New Years Resolution....  to write at least 2 posts per week!  Yes you lucky readers,  I promise to give you your weekly fill of flowers, plants and all things lovely!

Be prepared for plenty of photos of all the gorgeousness that comes in and out of our shop on a daily basis as well as some simple step by step designs for you to make yourself at home.

I would love to hear your ideas as well, let me know if there is anything you want to see, or would like me to write about, and I will do my best to make your wishes come true.

For now, here are a couple of photos to wet your appetite and I wish you all a very Happy Monday x

Festive Candle Arrangement with yummy oranges & cinnamon sticks

Silver & White candle arrangement with Honesty seedheads and pretty Hellebores


I LOVE Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...